"Internally we encourage all employees to have a focus on a green and healthy lifestyle. We have become a certified Bicycle-friendly Workplace, and every year we participate in the fantastic initiative "We Cycle to Work" from the Danish Cyclists' Association. The campaign helps to increase the focus on a healthy and sustainable mode of transportation. By cycling, we can save the climate a tremendous amount of CO2 and help to supplement a healthy lifestyle."
Our employees are the core of our success – they devote their ideas, creativity, knowledge, and entrepreneurial spirit to ensure that we can do our best for our customers. Therefore, Promovec takes good care of all employees.
Right now, all employees at Promovec have access to ergonomic office articles, a healthy canteen, fruit scheme, inhouse fitness center, well-Being surveys.
Furthermore, we focus on a good work-life balance and a corporate culture focused on involvement and mutual respect for each other. We have incorporated walk-and-talk meetings and mental health 1:1 private conversations.
For production, we have assistive devices to ease the workload: eg. automated carton box assembler, semi-automated battery assembly.
- Supplier code of conduct (UN global compact)
- Human rights
- ILO (International Labour Organization)
- Student education
- 3. Party social audit off “high risk” assembly suppliers acc. To BSCI countries risk classification
- Flex employees (4% of the staff)
- Bike mechanic apprenticeships
- Protected workshop for the vulnerable (4-6% of staff)
- Will help with dismantling defect components to further heighten our waste sorting
WE BIKE TO WORK
Internally we encourage all employees to have a focus on a green and healthy lifestyle. We have become a certified Bicycle-friendly Workplace, and every year we participate in the fantastic initiative ”We Bike to Work” from the Danish Cyclists’ Association. The campaign helps to increase the focus on a healthy and sustainable mode of transportation.
The last three years Promovec have signed up for the campaign to promote and encourage the employees to cycle to improve the physical and mental health along with reducing the carbon footprint. Commuting on a bike instead of a car saves 250grams of CO2 per kilometer.
According to DGNB gold standards:
- CTS Ventilation systems for fresh air control
- Acoustic materials for improved sound levels
- Panels on walls
- Troldtekt ceiling
- Double isolation in flooring and root to improve sound
- Calculation of incoming sun light
- Automated shades
- More space per employee and increased facilities