"In Promovec we are working on a Co2 accounting of one of our high-runner bikes and a cargo bike, which will be completed in the end of November 2022. The findings will be the setpoint for our ESG strategy and this will be conducted in the beginning of 2023 as we then know where to make corrective action for lowering our carbon footprint and monitoring the process as we will be able to set measurable goals."
- Own battery production
o SOP (Standard operation procedures).
o FSC cardboard
o Electric transporters
o Waste sorting
o Less volume when on inbound shipment.
- 100% Renewable energy
- Member of Danish Cyclist’s Association
- Member of Cycling Industry Climate Commitment
- Electric company cars
- Consolidation of shipments
- Smaller bike boxes to England increase transport by 30%
- Waste sorting
- Cardboard shcredder machine
- DGNB building
- FSC bike boxes in 2023
- Protected workshop for the vulnerable (4-6% of the employee staff)
- Will help with dismantling defect components to further heighten our waste sorting and co2 reduction.
- Co2 accounting. Will be finished in the end of November 2022
- ESG strategy with measurable actions – Will be conducted in the beginning of 2023 based on the findings of the Co2 accounting.
- Minimize waste by 20% (Measured per bike/E-kit)
- Recieve bulk pallets
- Eliminate plastic from packaging
On the right side Promovec´ s contribution to the climate action can be seen. The calculation is based on taking the E-bike instead of a car.
ESG strategy with measurable actions.
Will be conducted in the beginning of 2023 based on the findings of the Co2 accounting.
Ables Promovec to measure impact of specific activities in the future such as:
- Switch to biodegradable materials
- Source locally
- Use recycled materials
Our new headquarter will be awarded a Gold DGNB certificate for our focus on sustainability and recyclability. The usage of the building will be carbon neutral and is packed with sustainable features like wastewater recycling system, biodiversity gardens, CO2 neutral heat pump, reusable building materials, waste sorting, solar panels, electric car and bike charging stations, outdoor cycling lanes and a healthy indoor climate with environmentally friendly furniture.
Promovec are signed up for the Shift Cycling Culture Climate Commitment as an important step in our sustainable mind-set. By this we join a unified strong community in the cycling industry, where we can contribute even more towards a greener path.
The Commitment is a global movement with the mission to drive systematic change in the cycling industry towards sustainability; to transform the entire supply chain so that it meets UN targets on Climate Change.